Good Advice For My Friend LP
Nomen Nescio
2004-10-24 08:30:02 UTC
"Precision" <***@Usenet.com> wrote in message
news:***@Usenet.com...

To LP. Your judging of others calls this scripture to mind...

(Matthew 7:1-5) 7 "Stop judging that YOU may not be judged; 2
for with what
judgment YOU are judging, YOU will be judged; and with the
measure that YOU
are measuring out, they will measure out to YOU. 3 Why, then, do
you look at
the straw in your brother's eye, but do not consider the rafter
in your own
eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, 'Allow me to extract
the straw
from your eye'; when, look! a rafter is in your own eye? 5
Hypocrite! First
extract the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see
clearly how to
extract the straw from your brother's eye. You need to stop
judging others since you yourself are a liar and a thief. You
are a pot calling the kettles black. I'm guilty of the same sin
of judging others and will never do it again.
Anonymous
2004-10-28 06:29:17 UTC
Real JW's would know this
LP...

Was the Camden KH painted on the outside red or black? Was the
the
fence, if it did have a fence.. chainlink? Was the parking in the
front or in the rear? What was the name of the school in front
of the
hall, or was it a funeral home? Was the street in front?
What type of water foutain did the Hall have?

Was there even a Kingdom Hall on Walnut St?

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.
Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger
2004-10-28 06:34:05 UTC

Lady Chatterly
2004-10-28 06:32:46 UTC
In article <***@anonymous> lipschitz <***@Optonline.Net> wrote:

>Real JW's would know this
>LP...
>
>Was the Camden KH painted on the outside red or black? Was the
>the
>fence, if it did have a fence.. chainlink? Was the parking in the
>front or in the rear? What was the name of the school in front
>of the
>hall, or was it a funeral home? Was the street in front?
>What type of water foutain did the Hall have?

Have you considered anything else?

>Was there even a Kingdom Hall on Walnut St?

He whose face gives no light, shall never become a star.

>-=-
>This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

And that has "what?" to do with what? Never mind. Don't answer that.
There's no need to burden froupers with more displays of your glaring
brilliance.

--
Lady Chatterly

"if Elizabot tracks FNVWturd, I am interested to give it a try." --
2004-10-28 06:48:40 UTC

futureworlds
2004-10-28 17:18:54 UTC
Real JW's would know the answers
LP...

Was the Camden KH painted on the outside red or black? Was the
the
fence, if it did have a fence.. chainlink? Was the parking in the
front or in the rear? What was the name of the school in front
of the
hall, or was it a funeral home? Was the street in front?
What type of water foutain did the Hall have?

Was there even a Kingdom Hall on Walnut St?

If there was, Louis Perez of AZ should easily answer these
questions.
Anonymous

Lady Chatterly
2004-10-28 07:36:05 UTC
In article <***@anonymous> fartface <***@Optonline.Net> wrote:

>Real JW's would know the answers
>LP...
>
>Was the Camden KH painted on the outside red or black? Was the
>the
>fence, if it did have a fence.. chainlink? Was the parking in the
>front or in the rear? What was the name of the school in front
>of the
>hall, or was it a funeral home? Was the street in front?
>What type of water foutain did the Hall have?

Chainlink.

>Was there even a Kingdom Hall on Walnut St?

Hallucinate much?

>If there was, Louis Perez of AZ should easily answer these
>questions.

Eat well, drink in moderation, and sleep sound, in these three good
health abound.

>-=-
>This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

--
Lady Chatterly

"Nevertheless, even Dowap hace been torlled into replying to the
Chatterly bot" -- Peter J Ross